Tech Lab has the equipment and expertise to test products to Australian and international standards.
UTS Tech Lab is multidisciplinary research facility that supports bespoke industry-led partnerships designed to drive innovation and growth in engineering and IT.
We deliver standards and compliance testing in state-of-the-art facilities with expert teams of academics and technical staff for quick turn around reports.
Let us test for you
We’ll provide an independent report on product performance.
Collaborate with us
Work with our team on the testing process.
Hire our facilities
Bring your own staff on-site to conduct testing.
How do I test at Tech Lab?
- Contact us using our online form or call our project engagement officer
- Our project engagement officer will provide you with a statement of works and a quote within 10 business days of your first conversation. This officer will remain your primary point of contact throughout the project.
- If you accept our proposal, you will be issued with a contract.
- Upon receipt of the signed contract, your work will be scheduled in our laboratories.
- We will provide a comprehensive report within 10 business days of project completion and can supply raw data on request. Your information will be treated as confidential and you will retain all IP rights.