The iPipes Lab is part of the UTS Robotics Institute and home to state-of-the-art research on infrastructure sensing and robotics technologies for pipeline assets.
- Sewer crawler robot
- Sewer floating robot
- Ground penetrating radar
- Pulsed eddy current
- Laser profiling
- Innovative sensor technologies designed in-house
- Non-destructive condition assessment of concrete sewer pipes, cement-lined pipes, cast-iron pipes, structural and semi-structural liners, coatings and related infrastructure.
- Robotics design, development and prototyping
- Sensing design fabrication and interpretation
- Machine learning and data analytics in robotic applications